04 June 2009

ytd nite i after finish work
rush bak home to made my darling's card..
hope my darling like it much lu..
haha then i waiting my dear come fetch me..
after that almost 10.30pm...
soli my darling so late only go fetch you...
then we fetch up darling aNn & go her baby boy's house
we went to Kuchai there...
Island Cafe...damn nice de..but the feel look like Station 1...
luckily not station1..coz i dun like it actually..
haha my darling also noe that i dun like..
then we chit-chat over there damn happy de...
haha almost 12am++
we went bak home lu...wow damn tired de today...

my darling aNn no need always say thanks to me..
between us is no need thanks de...
coz we are darling...
hope u like de magic cup alot le...

haha coz i noe that u are using cup for drinking at home

so i bought this for u wana u miss me ma...

haha somemore is advice u drink more water
okie??
1 day must drink more than 8 glass of water oh..
after that advice u also
dun drink too much cold water is not good for u..
haha so u use this to drink milo or hot water ba
then u can see urself inside de cup...
like mirror leh haha...

izit very nice leh...
haha i find jor many picture
only can find out de more leng picture leh....
coz i give her see many pciture she also bend it..

hope u like it ba...
at here to wish u Happy Birthday oh..

wish all ur dream come true...
muacks darling love u much oh...
hope u can stay longer & happy with ur baby boy-Josh

actually de present got some meaning de...
cup-wana u drink more water...not cold water...
card-coz got u & me inside wana u miss me always
bookmark-wana u study hard & be lawyer...
soli ann for steal ur picture here..
i will put i take de later okie??

before after put hot water...yi magic lehthis all from me to darling de present oh

No comments: