23 February 2009

Punisher






saturday nite saw ASTRO award 2008
wow 溏心风暴 is the best...
this movie get many award leh..
i damn like Raymond Lam is damn leng zai de
tat 3 主持人 got 2 people get his kiss leh my god...
i also want la.. nope i wana from my dear jek...haha
男主角(the best ledding actor award for guy) is 陈豪...
女主角(the best ledding actor awars for girl) is 李司琪...
then after watch i continue my movie 珠光宝气...
wow damn geng jeong oh..
then sleep at 1am++ lu...
yesterday hang out with v-hang
we meet up at leisure mall..
bcoz wana go popular buy some stationery ma haha..
wow i bought le rm40++ leh juz file onli la pls..my god...
haven start skol already buy so many file for wat leh...
for support myself while waiting open skol??
haha..then after buy it.. we shopping..
wow is no shop ngam de lo actually..
haih suen le...
then i xiong buy Baleno shirt de dim ji out of stock shit..
haih too bad...then i cant my mushroom pillow leh...
& bolster too...sad leh... i muz find it ar?
i decide le la...i married tat time muz put mario in front of the car
is damn yeng de...haha those people always put bear de..
not cute and meaning oso de..
so bad ar me...soli la..i juz wana say i will put mario jek..
then after finish walk whole shopping mall
we decide go Gilly Cafe yum cha...
dim ji raining heavy leh my god
we decide wana go buy umbrella de la..
if not we will bored die at leisure mall lo..
wee hang say she got bring
luckily if not sure go buy it lo..
then we reached there poker lo...
chit-chat many till my dear come here..
then we saw Danny leh..
he got show at leisure before he comes..
then we have movie (Punisher) at 5.10pm



wow is damn nice movie leh..
yeah~~~ i like it oh..haha
after watch it then we fetch her bak home
then we bak home too..
coz my dear gonna sleep..she too tired d la..
charm de...haha..
wow i started my undang leh..
dear pui me study when he wake up lo
wow wana remember those signboard
is damn many la pls...haih mou bin la
muz study la...if not i cant learn car leh
i muz drive car with license de leh...
gambateh i muz pass in my undang test leh..haha
then dear bak home at nite 11something

No comments: