19 February 2009

tired of working

wow nowadays i keep on OT till very late
charm la..long time din put mask d la..
today yao workign till late i think mayb 8.30pm gua..
coz dear coming to fetch me le..
thanks dear..then we decide go eat dinner after i finish taking bath
coz always ate le only take bath
will fat de leh...somemore 'tou lam' big le la..HELP!!
then we will go near by my house the restaurant
eat 'fish head noodles' haha..my favourite leh..
i damn like to eat de..coz tasty leh..
wont expensive also..yeah~~~
this week i OT non-stop leh..
my pimpes all also come out already la..
help~~~my god..
i hope after this month wont so late bak la..
except i got skol day lo..
i 16 of March start college nite class at Segi College..
sure more tired but i muz gambateh..
i must take a Cert.
bcoz go anywhere working got cert & working experience sure hire..
yeah~~~so i must gambateh oh..
thanks dear this few days come fetch me finished work
somemore he early in the morning need go work
i noe him also tired of working oh..
so big kiss for dear...MUACKSZ~~
yeah~~dear we gambateh oh..yeah!

No comments: