15 July 2009

Monday midnight i just attend my class awhile...
means break time i already back lu..
haha but better than Catherine them le
bcoz them din come at all de leh
aiyo...then i finish class...
go dear de bb competition...
wow dear long time din attend de basketball competition le
then although lost jor
but is the team mate problem actually
coz all not geng at all de..
still de same just my bf & gary is the best in team
haha...then finish competition
we rush back home take bath then go sing k at Neway LM there haha
my god i saw my fren leh
ming ming is my secondary skol fren de sister..
haha she is doing at neway as reception counter
so ngam de..haha then sing start from 12am until 3.30am
haha wow long time din sing k leh
thanks dear accompany laopo sing again oh
haha...yeah~~~
then yesterday noon i having my car test leh
3rd time jor la finally PASS already haha
so happy thanks my dear again
bcoz he accompany me go de leh
mayb this i can PASS it lo haha...
then after test i back home dress up
going to eat lunch jao go class lu...
wow damn tired de...haha
then today actually having class de
dim ji segi got ppl sms us say cancel class haha
then i date le my classmate & theresa go pasar malam leh
wow damn long time din go le...haha
i have a bad news leh
is i cant go watch MU this sat leh
bcoz dear's fren want back de ticket oh
so suen ba..haih cham de me...














No comments: