23 July 2009

Yesterday in afternoon my dear is asking me where the nite is free anot
Can I skip my class…
Bcoz his boss is treating them go Tenji having dinner there
But I still have attend the class
But break time I have going for dinner
Haha…so happy leh…
But not take much picture with dear
Bcoz my camera is going no battery
But there really damn nice de..
And those food is damn tasty..haha
Next time got chance must go with my lovely dear again..
Thanks dear bring me along even thought is with your colleague
But if got chance all of you really going have a try
Ate until 12am only going back…
Wow tired sei oh my god..
Today morning I get my P license already
Damn happy zhong yu got chance to let me drive
Haha…thanks uncle fatt…

my lovely dear drinking coconut



wow so many ways leh



Tenji japanese buffet






my dear's colleague






cute coconut so tasty







No comments: