06 July 2009

wow suddenly feel that i long time din write my blog here
my fren i am coming bak d...
last sat i morning go to OT
my god forgot to bring my excess card
luckily HR dept have ppl come too
so i can tell them that i got OT on that day
then noon i rush to Low Yat meet up Catherine
bcoz she after sing k at there
just straight away wait me at there
she bring me to buy some laptop accessories
wow there already bought me 100 le...
then i haven buy external hard disc yet..
bcoz is too expensive liao so wait le..
then noon Pey Ying come meet up us too
then we having lunch at Madam Wong
wow is promotion leh...damn cheap & tasty too
after that we just walk walk around
then jao gonna back home le..
i back home wait my lovely dear finish work
then we night having movie at TS
(Ice Age 3: Dawn of The Dinosaur)..


this is 2nd in my life watch cartoon movie in cinema
the 1st movie i watch before is Madagascar 2....
bcoz i feel that not funny at all act..
but i accompany my dear watch...
but Madagascar 2 yao quite funny de wor
haha..sorry dear..
laopo although dun like to watch it
but laopo still will accompany u watch de..
after that back home continue our movie too (ID 精英)
haha wow today reali damn tired de..
oopss...i just bought my laptop
i bought Compaq brand...
laptop, 3 yeras warranty & printer too total is 3000...
haha now just sign up maxis broadband too oh
so every month gonna paid 210 i think..
oh below picture is something i made myself for my lovely dear
nice ma? hope dear like it...

this is our new album

left-1st album, right-2nd album

this is our photo frame..i made myself...sui boh?

my almari have 8 boxes...this is the 1/8

No comments: