25 June 2009

wow today damn tired leh
haih coz yesterday midnite i go watch movie
after my class with my lovely dear...
i yesterday must attend de class
coz this lecturer call MRS.YAP
she very good & pro in teaching de..
we damn like her de...haha
then after class i take lrt go dear house
waiting dear finish bath & having dinner
after that back to my home my turn to shower
& prepared go Mid Valley for movie le...
12.30am Transformer 2....haha
damn nice de movie...
how long? almost 3 hours leh...
damn tired de but damn gen jeong also actually..
coz my lovely dear damn like to watch this kind movie
so i calling my fren help me buy ticket de..
reach almost 4am leh..then
today 7am gonna wake up...sei mou
today having class also..
damn tired leh..who can help me aR???
bcoz of not enough sleeping
made me moody leh...cham de...

No comments: