24 June 2009

moody today..
haih coz i yesterday going to take my car test
then i fail on hill
just ass on the road jek
so sad lo..i xiong bao de hill leh
i dun1 fail again leh...
so scare jor lo coz fail 1time jeo scare de la
haih then after that bak to home
damn moody de lo..
just sleep awhile..
coz i date le teressa going to eat de
so i meet up her on 3something
at leisure mall there..then i decide go gilly cafe le
haha..damn long time din chat with her la
just chit-chat non stop lo..haha
after that not so moody le..
but whole day also less talking le..
then reali wana thanks her
coz she help me wash picture & help me buy ticket also
for Transformer at tonite 12.30am...
haha coz my dear wana to watch it
so i calling her help me to buy de...haha
then after that we going to college
coz today our subject is same de..
then reach college just 5 something
yao chit-chat at car until start class
only going to class...haha
thanks my da peng you..
oh today at gillly cafe saw my 180
he say we share paid out haha
reali thanks my dear le..
suspose i kena paid myself de..
but he keep wana help me..
thanks my lovely dear alot...
he scare i cry....keep hug me...
i feel very warm although i fail jor
cant see him on time..but also happy
coz his msg made me feel wont lonely at all...
i will take test again on next week le..
hope i will PASS for it le...
today made me moody again..
coz cha mm doh whole company noe i ytd go take test
who tell actually...
my god..suen la i also noe my fren caring me jek
haha...sorry about that if i scold u all..haha
coz i reali no mood today..
whole day face black black..

No comments: