13 June 2009

yesterday i finish my class...
then back dear's house having bath..
then we going to Kepong having our dinner...
haha yeah damn happy coz eating steamboat leh haha..
is my favourite leh..haha
last time i damn like to eat Korean Steamboat..
then 2nd is eat at Carrefour Quuen's park..
but now is damn like eat at Kepong le..
damn tasty de leh..haha i like it...
then after back home lu..

today morning wake up early..
6.30am gonna go learn car le..
so early leh..haha then i drive to Bangi & back home too..
haha after that i today less let him scold leh
geng leh...i noe mendaki d la..yeah~~
parking & 3 point turn easy only ma haha
scare mendaki bukit jek haha...
after learn car already 9.40am...
back home & keep my thing jao take a nap lo
coz damn tired de leh haha
after that wake up on 12pm...
dress up jao go office OT le..
on the way going..Mun's car let 1 ppl reverse langgar her car leh
but luckily just drop 1 alphabet jek..
but we go da bao rice that time..her car keep on alarm leh..
ohhh..that car langgar dou her front cover up jor abit..
then she drop me at office
she going to proton made it lo...luckily ntg jek..haha
then i today will OT till 8.30pm i think...
coz waiting my lovely dear finish work sin ma
i 18th will take leave coz my college de PTPTN got briefing leh
3hours oh made me gonna take leave le...
then 23th gonna take leave too coz gonna go take car test
hope i can pass it le..haha
help me pray for it ba...haha

No comments: