22 June 2009

friday going to my class...
my god is i damn hate de subject..
coz that lecturer is damn hak yan zheng de...
herh hate die him..my god...
duno how to teach de...
we all also duno how to do...
this is his sui yong...


haih when so bored we take some picture..
coz we sitting behind
sure he cant see us le..
so mai take some picture lu..haha
this all is my classmate..
love them so much...haha
muacks...if no them i think my college life will bored die...


saturday i morning go learn car...
is last time to learn car leh...
just add 1hour...tuesday jao take test lo..
scare die me leh..haha
i bao on the road rm200 + add 1hour rm20 + rm80 for P lesen 2 years
izit i should give rm80 leh...
haih suen la...just him lo...
no use ga if not i cant take P lesen de leh..
haih cham de me yao no money le..
then after learn car bak home take a nap...
then 2pm back office to OT le..
haha damn geng de me haha...
i finish my filling jor so geng..
then nite actually wana go watch movie de..
dim ji yao no time wor..
so finally we go Kepong take dinner again..
this time not eat steamboat is eat at food court
but not tasty at all...my god...

sunday me just stay at home...
waiting my dear finish work...
actually wana go LM buy something de..
dim ji no time...so we just waiting till nite.
having dinner with dear's family..
yeah my favourite steamboat leh
but this time i cant eat tom yam leh..haih so sad

No comments: