03 June 2009

now going for lunch..
then we go LM for our lunch
we will pick up form there..
gonan go buy cards & wash picture..
then gonna take our silver go wash..
haha..then jao need bak office lu...haha
today is my best darling's birthday...

Happy Birthday to my best darling aNn...
wish all ur dream come true oh..
haha..& wish ur exam can sun sun lei lei lo..

gambateh in ur exam oh..
although sometime we got some argue..

but u still my best darling oh..
i love u my darling..muacksz.. miss u much oh..
hope our relationship stay longer & never end

soli my dar ytd say going for yum cha...

but got something made us cant go le...

meet u at friday oh okie...
waiting that day coming oh...

i wont put plane again oh okie..
see u that day oh..
friday u having exam leh..
so enjoy ur birthday today with ur baby boy..
then tml jao need study at home de lo....
okie?? gambateh i always support u de..

geok & aNn...darling-ship forever

No comments: