17 June 2009

yesterday noon Teressa come find us lunch..
coz i wana pass my FA2 notes for her...
then we are going to Tesco having lunch..
Sin Mun dun1 to follow leh..
mayb she tired ba...haha

this is mun's lunch
this is bear bear at Teressa's car...

nite, we having badminton match leh
we after work jao go there le..
just near our house at 118 food court there lo...
haha we book 2 court
actually we having 8 ppl go de..
but finally just 7 ppl go jek..
they is me, Sin Mun, Hong, Foo, Mun Wey, Danny & Teressa...
then after that me & Mun wana bak le
dim ji they all get up Mun's car leh
then jao say go half an hour lo..haha
haha zha dou lo...so we go 118 food court having dinner lu...
Teressa give me my birthday's present...
my god damn long le already 1 month lo..
but got heart is wont late de...
haha thanks my da peng you...
she buy big size de photo frame for me leh
sure she noe i like to wash picture le..
coz i always call her when she got bak home town
help me to wash picture haha...

this is photo frame from da peng you

then dear today din come find me leh..
cham de so miss him la..haha
coz he going to play futsal at midnite...
so his fren fetch him along le...
then we say tml all admin sure like 'tan' jor gem...
coz long time din play le sure leg & hand pain die de lo..

my left hand & right hand....circle is pain..

haha then today morning so lazy to wake up
coz reali damn tired de leh..aiyo
my god...but 'kei jik' wor haha...
today wake up din here pain there pain wor..
but yesterday i punch dou my hand lo...
so now pain die only lo..haha
but can go play match also good de...
coz can exercise yao can keep fit wor...rite??
tml i taking leave 1 day
coz PTPTN briefing leh....so must go for it le..
just have 2 time leh...9am-12pm or 2pm-5pm lo...
i think we are choosing 9am ba...
coz noon can go shop shop around ma haha...
confirm tonite le...wana ask my classmate 1st..haha

No comments: