12 August 2009

Friday night after working
I going dinner with my Novum colleague
Bcoz they helping me farewell at Jaya One
We having like Japanese food in Kissaten
Wow is damn tatsy next time sure I will bring my dear come here to try it
Just have 11 peoples are coming
Some of them is not free..
Is okie?? I dun care about it..
Then 2nd round just left 6 of us
We going down stairs drink beer
Just talk talk until 10something
I reached home already 11pm
Dear is going yum cha with his fren
Night only coming to meet me



this is my dinner salmon damn tasty

novum
me with my boss Ms Wee

with sales team still have 3 sales man din come

with my babes mun

admin team


drinking beer




Saturday going out with Kah Yan...
then she finish ate with me
i going to meet p-Y
accompany her eat again but i din eat
then walk walk around at Sg.wang
wow Sg.Wang 6th floor change many
is damn leng already like class shopping centre
i really long time din go there le..
then we going to isetan & pavilion finding OL shirt
i just bought 1 OL shirt from parkson
my god almost 6pm I going back Ts
meet up dear’s bro bcoz he fetch me along back home toothen I just doin my coursework at home whole day until midnight 2something


Sunday we are going to Sogo for finding baju kurung
Bcoz I wana made 1 set of baju kurung
But finally not I bought thing
Is my dear bought himself 2 short pants at there
After that we going back home keep all the thing
Night having dinner with his family
Then we going for movie (Overheard)
Wow the movie is damn nice & sad




Monday my dear is rest at home
He taking off today
Lunch he come to join us eating at sri peteling
Then after ate he is going to gilly café yum cha
& online at there while waiting I finish work
then today I ponteng my class again
after working I going back home taking bath & dress up
then having dinner at KK 118 food court
then only going to Mid Valley having movie again
before movie start I shop shop around
bcoz I am finding OL pants & ‘cot’
finally is bought a cot from Sub
wow is damn expensive de leh..my god
finish that, back to cinema having (On His Majesty's Secret Service)
wow is funny movie…
so far still okie….

No comments: