19 March 2009

Appreciation Lunch

yesterday our celebration is for The Mines Bookfair
& also like helping Mobile Bookfair Team fairwell
that's call Appreciation Lunch
many ppl have to attent...
Warehouse & Finance & Novum Family
only 2 sales man not here that is Mei Lian & Mun Wey
me & Sin Mun decorate the hall & helping arrange table
below is few picture while waiting food come..
the driver go wrong way so 1.40pm like tat onli reached..
charm de..but luckily no need wait until 2pm haha

me & Sin Mun...the bested fren with me at office


this is all the ppl attent our Appreciation Lunch

Novum + Finance

Whole Family of Novum included Warehouse + Finance + Novum

we 5 helping decorate de hall we using for celebration Apple have loss
yeah luckily no need go skol after work
but i oso 7.30pm++ onli bak home
wow damn tired de..
then my dad fetched me go LM there take picture
for skol library card...so go take it
but i haven see nice anot lo..
onli i noe is expensive lo RM16 oh..
but got CD oso de la...hope nice nice le...
nite dear coming find me
& over9 at my house..
thanks dear pui me again...
Muacksz...miss dear always oh...
Shit today i have to meeting with Warehouse leh
have always meeting made all my time is gone
no time to do my thing already..
wastedtime only lo..haih fan de..
then 5pm yao gonna rush to skol
before attent class need go take some food
if not i will hungry die actually..
haha..see dear later oh...muacks
laopo miss u always & love fu u much much oh

No comments: