31 March 2009

yeah~~~PASS

sunday i wake up early
then go out for my undang test..
uncle fatt finish fetch me then we go fetch yi shan too..
then only go fetch 1 guy
reached there juz only 7.30am...
wow damn early de..
me & shan keep talking non-stop from car going down the car
still talking non-stop..
then we 9.00am i think only go in take our undang test..
haha is very gen jeong actually...
luckily we are the 1st..
if not duno wait till wat time lo..
coz damn many people waiting de...
at 1st section...is colour blind question...
wow i finished do it i din check ba..
oh shit..luckily at last i correct all...
is 8/8 leh..haha..
2nd section is car number..
that is easy for anyone i think..
coz juz see wat is the number then choose ABC or D jek wor..
haha..5/5 yeah~~~then only 3rd section for undang
wow..got 50 question juz have 45minutes..
finish do it juz onli 25minutes i think...
then check back my answer...
i did change 5 answer tat i have choose...
finnaly my result is out...
is 46/50 leh..yeah~~ geng ar...
so izit luckily i got check ba then onli pass???

my result for undang test

haha...then bak on 10am...
we 3 oso pass leh...shan get 44/50 oh..not bad la..
shan: dun so disappointed la okie?
at least u are PASS wor...haha
then i bak shan's house..
coz call her teach me how to do assignment...
i am doing my business assignment
i reali duno how to do it..
but reali muz thanks shan
coz she help me alot...about the spelling & those can write it in my assignment
thanks darling...muacks big kiss for u okie??
then i bak on 3.30pm i think..
dear come fetch me..then we go have lunch at KFC
bcoz we have a coupon is 1 year ago take it de...
till now onli take it go eat..
coz i dun like to eat fast food actually haha...
me & shan decide study tat 6 hours course for learn car
then jao can started learn car de la...haha
yeah~~so fast yao 1 week lu...

yesterday dear is no working..
he fetch me go work, go take our lunch, go college, bak from college...
but i not treat dear is a driver okie??
thanks dear alot..
got free time or off day
jao pui laopo...haha feel so sweet..
our lunch taking at connaught TOM YAM....
yeah~~tasty...
then i bak to office...
wait till 5.30pm dear comes again...
he fetch me go college & pui me eat roti canai at mamak stall
then he onli bak..then i attent my accouting class..
wow today is damn many work to do de...
haha...nite dear is coming to fetch me bak
& we have dinner at Desa Aman..
having Teow Chew porridge...
is damn tasty de...
reached home by 10.30pm....
i finish taking bath..
we 2 put mask together..
haha taking few pictures that is funny
but cant post here la...is damn ugly de..haha
while put mask we playing cards..haha


today morning dear tell me that
his brothers coming bak today
& he need use car go Bangi for training
& will use de car put at Bangi till friday..
my god..shit de..
y put the car at Bangi leh actually??
made us no car to use..fuck off la...
shit de...oways come bak jao wana this
jao can use wor..haih damn hate him de actually...haih
suen la...no choice..he is dear's bro...
but dear oso will come fetch but is by motor..
haha sure very romantic..haha
hope no raining today...
if not romantic oso will be wet chicken de la...haha

No comments: