17 March 2009

Started College life....

13/03/2009

today have a meeting at 2pm..
just go in like 大战....my god...
haih coz MBF team will 解散 on end of april
they will never at Novum after May
some go to English Dept. some go to outlet
haih..so charm de..
then after tat Boss announce tat MBF 解散
damn many ppl is fight for them
coz they mm sek MBF team..
but at last also gonna close this team..
after meeting already 5pm++
then finish work i bak home waiting dear coming
coz he fetch me go his house over9


14/03/2009

today hang out with sze & puini
we meet up at TS at 12pm
then went to Old Town have my breakfast
starting our shopping lu...
haha we walk walk TS awhile
then jao go Sg.Wang actually is pass by la
coz we gonna go Pavilion actually..
then i bought 1 scaft silver colour at Sg.Wang
after tat we went to Pavilion i bought 1 shirt at Nichii
actually i try it before but din buy dou
yeah now i bought it lu...
then bought 1 shoes at Vincci..
actually i finding tat shoes
but cant find it tat is i try before at penang
mayb Pavilion no this shoes ba
so i bought another kind...
but quite nice oso la...haha
then raining heavy leh my god
then we went to foodcourt having lunch
i eat the asam laksa damn tasty de leh..
but quite expensive oh...haha
then order penang rojak...
wow damn happy de....haha
then after eat puini going bak home le..
coz she rushing bak her hometown at Ipoh..
then me & sze going to Sg.wang
she find her fren at digi fair there..
i get 1 FREE umbrella leh...haha
coz raining ma so sze's supervisor FREE 1 umbrella for us lo..
coz sze have it le..so she gave me...haha
is damn big de umbrella oh...haha
then i go buy DURIAN for my dear
durian is his favourite...
dear waiting me at TS bridge there..
thanks dear come fetch me bak home
coz he worry me take taxi bak home...
actually dear is working time leh
but he told his boss come fetch me bak home
then he onli bak home lu..haha
muacks thanks dear...
then wait dear finish work at home..
at nite we having movie at Pavilion ( Dragon Ball)

then we saw Dr. Mahathir in Pavilion with his wife..
Dragon Ball quite nice de leh..
after bak home dear cook maggi mee for me
yeah..thanks dear..
haha tml morning dear fetch me bak home
before he going to work..
coz dear gonna go genting after work...
wow so good hor he going with his company fren
so i juz stay at home watch movie le...haha


16/03/2009

today started my skol life
charm de..today 8am jao need to working la...
but we king gai & eating infront mamak stall
chit chat till 8.30am onli bak office haha
then noon dear coem find me eat lunch..
yeah~~then raining oh act i tot go eat at Alison de..
but at last we go Gilly Cafe eat our lunch
yeah~ haha then we chit chat at there..
eat give me some mask..
he say tat if i unhappy jao put 1 mask..
so when i gonna take the mask out from my face
all the unhappy thing will follow the mask taking out le..
so i will feel fresh & no unhappy lu...
thanks dear so much...muacks big kiss for dear
then after tat 5pm gonna go study lo
but raining heavy de leh..shit
then heng going bak home change clothes onli go skol..
my skol at Segi College in Petaling Street
reached skol at 6.40pm late abit le..
then tat ppl keep talk about those form..
my god 1st day jao feel many form le...haih

then the lecture come in & start teaching...

she keep say those course work & exam in May leh..

1st day jao damn stress jor la...help!!
then onli started our lesson on 7pm++ lu..
wow damn sien de..coz teach bak form 4 de thing
but keep talk english leh..i cant understand lo..
haih 1st day i feel stress le...charm mou
then dear come fetch me after skol
we went to Midah tot eat tat tasty food
my god...today is CLOSE shit....
then suen le...we juz eat near there de mamak..
after eat we going bak home lu..
wow damn tired of working & study..
sien jor lo...help!!!

17/03/2009

today i very mang leh..
keep scold ppl oh..
i dun like ppl chase me this doc & tat de lo...
my god..shit de..
here A say can done it le..
then B yao chase me about the INV..
then C yao chase me again about the same thing
FUCK OFF....gik sei yan...
SUCK~~~those warehouse de ppl
all oso gik sei me de..
i today reali have a 'chong dong' gonna pass resign letter de la..
shall i stay at this company?
but i haven find dou job wor...
how?? fan sei yan ar??


to my dearest lao gong:
thanks dear oways accompany me...
when i unhappy u is besides me..
i ytd reali damn sad de..
soli for tat i keep on crying..
but i reali damn sen fu de..
mayb laopo damn long time didn't cry le..
so i keep crying without stopping...
laopo geter with dear already 1 year++
dear bring alot happiness & suprise to laopo
so made laopo laugh oways..haha
thanks dear oh..laopo very proud of u...haha
haha laopo damn miss u de..
hope dear fetch me after skol everyday
but i noe cant..coz dear gonna receive a new part time job
is AMWAY rite??? but i will support dear de..
we gambateh geter ba...
but sometime dear free muz fetch me oh..
if not we have less time to meet up each other le..
i will try my best to finish up my study within this 2 years ++
i reali apperiate our relationship de..
laopo love u so much...muacks
hope dear got anything unhappy oso will tell laopo
we can sharing happy & unhappy geter oh..muacks
hope dear can see my blog..
wat i telling to u...muacks....
from: love u de laopo

No comments: