02 April 2009

Boring day without Dear...

tuesday i receive chocolate from Theresa da peng you
she just come back from Langkawi
so she bought me a chocolate...the box so attractive
but i haven taste it yet...

yellow is mine..blue is for leng ma

yesterday less job to do...
we just chit-chat over here...
wow is damn bored here leh...haih
gik sei yan de wor...
how we pass this 16 days ar??
HELP!!! my god...hate ar!!
our system down..cant do anything
coz almost Stoke Take le in 6 & 7 this month
haha...but i going to take leave..
so clever de me...haha
my best co-worker also taking leave..
coz very sen fu & hot at warehouse there counting books
my god!! i better take leave rest & hang out shopping lu..
haha...so good....16th only on back the system leh..
later more charm lo..i damn fucking many PO here
how to do leh..alone do finish it..i din so geng lo actually
somemore i started finished work by 5pm...
no time to OT also leh...help!!
i think saturday need to OT till very late le...
below is we boring time capture...
me & my best co-worker- Sin Mun
leng luizz sekalian...working wth her is damn happy de
we always chit-chat & laugh very loudly...



Sin Mun with me

this few days dear's brother coming back from Johor...
so we o car to use..but dear still usign motor come fetch me
after my class..thanks dear so much...
laopo damn miss u leh...
yesterday i no class...
so i back on 6pm sharp..haha
we here all people also finish by 6pm
damn strong de...coz all ppl cant using system..
then i reached home by 6.30pm...
dear did'nt come find me yesterday..
coz he no car to coming..
so i just stay at home doing my accounting homework..
finish it chit-chat with dear..
then jao sleep lu..like that 1 day past..

my dearest jordan lao gong

No comments: