07 April 2009

Shopping day with DarlingzZ..

today hang out with my darling aNn...
we taking lrt go to BukitBintang...
we eat ar Mdm Wong...
wow damn cheap..just only half price...
but the drinks not tasty at all lo...
we 2 just only eat jor Rm16...geng lu...
then went to 6th floor
we saw a new shop..
i saw a purse but the kulit not leng
not good touch lo..so i duno wana but it anot?
but ann saw 1 baf she said wana to buy it...
so we are going to buy it on coming saturday
but ann found 1 bag that
she keep finding at TS, Sg Wang & from internet
that 1 is the last...
so she asking her Baby Boy..
at last i bring her go buy it..
bcoz is last la wei..if tomorrow she come back
mayb let people buy it d la..
2nd round went to Pavilion shopping..
last saturday i got tried few shirt
tot today can buy it..
dim ji try 2nd time jao dun like it jor...
finally i din bought anything for myself...
just bought 1 shirt from Topman for my dear...
after that tot go Zen for yum cha
dim ji close jor leh..shit
then we went to Forever 21 there yum cha de...
suddenly ann say go for Jackie's cafe
then we went to Lot 10...
keep chit-chatting with ann till 5something
wow is damn long time din chit-chat with her la..
& din shopping crazy with her jor..
thanks my dar ann today pui me shopping
& chat around...thanks so much muacks..
6pm i taking lrt go to my college
ann taking lrt too but is back home..
Li Ling besides me...
she borrow few books from library
all alos about our coursework...
shit next week gonna pass up la..
help!!!
then she said her friend is workign at Padini
she can get 30/40%....wow yeah!!
thanks Li Ling...i can buy my lovely Seed's skirt la...
then after class dear come fetch me...
going go Midah's Shell pulm oil...
dim ji suddenly tayar bocor jor leh...
luckily at Mc Donald there jek...

me & darling aNn
at MNG
at Nichii

Jackie's Chan cafe
our Moca drinks

No comments: