16 April 2009

Sushi King

yesterday i finished by 9.30pm..
wow me is the last leh..
haha geng nya actually i at office doing my assignment
while waiting my dear come fetch me..
thanks dear give me time to do my assignment..
then we go LM there eat sushi..
today no need q up just straight go in eat jek
but no place for sitting near train lo..
cham de..we sit behind leh
so just eat little jek leh..
we ate jor 15 plates..
but abit expensive leh..
coz when we go cashier
she say we eat jor 4 plate is original price
so total is rm46++ leh...
aiyo better i go eat without any promotion
more tasty food leh..
like my favourite Ebikko...haha
then back home take a rest & sleep lu...
today & tml i going to office by 7.00am..
coz my dad he this few days going working
so will very early go out..
so this few days dear at my home over9
then morning fetch me go work
then he onli go work..luckily dear din late for work jek..
but will very tired lo..so early gonna wake up..
sorry dear made u so tired...
still wana fetch me go work & back from class..
today morning i reached office
then i open door coz i got key..
dim ji the alarm ring until non-stop leh
i also duno y will ring de leh..
then my manager Ms.Wee she is came d...
she ask me izit din put de password
so made de alarm ring crazy..
sorry leh i reali duno wana put password before come in de leh..
haih i am so sorry...
made me so fish lo..haih...cham de...
then continue my assignment just finish intro & part 1 jek..
i think i will let lecturer check it later..
scare later got problem then will fail leh..
cham mou? if no problem i will continue my part 2 & conclusion...
wish me can pass today...is okie no problem about my assignment..

No comments: