27 April 2009

thanks my dear lao gong

friday nite attend our accounting class...
that lecturer just help us do revision..
then after our break 15 minutes...
she say the rest question just continue next monday..
then we keep talking and I keep playing Li Ling's hp's games...
haha is damn chi gik de...haha
then we always have bring sweet go for class
coz is damn boring without sweet..
then we all will fall asleep...
we are Eclipse fans...haha
like it so much...but just have 3 flavour...

then ended class very early today...8.45pm end
but we all still stay at class...
coz parents din so early come pick up them...

saturday whole day stay at home..
coz cant go anywhere actually..
then my dear finish work come find us...
before that i after dinner go pm meet up darling ann, niie & her dj
then we just walk around..
bcoz whether is damn hot
so we going BRJ yum cha..
so my dear is coming to join us..
actually today he going to clubbing with his brothers...
but he dun1 go coz is ma fan coz no ppl fetch him...
sorry dear laopo made u cant go clubbing with ur brothers...
haha so he going to yum cha with us later
our 2nd round is A & W at Amcorp Mall there...
we separated seat..
we seat at outside...
then our that dear say tonite got football match..
so our 3rd round is BRJ again...
Josiah with his 1 fren, ann, me & my dear....
today is Manchester United VS Totterham...
my god...half time is 0-2...
we seat jor 45 minutes then is waste time lo..
then we bak home..dear continue watch at home
dim ji my god....kei jik leh haha...
5-2 leh..my god...MANU is the best..
damn geng de...i damn like that Rooney 10...
he damn geng de...haha so finally we didn't waste time leh haha
yeah~~~ happy sei...like i got play gem haha..


sunday whole day stay at home again..
coz noon dear go kick futsal with josh & his fren at Kuchai Lama
then after he finish futsal already 5something 6pm lu...
cham de..i whole day din eat leh...
then noon finish up my movie- 学警狙击 EU
damn geng de...then continue my new movie 大冬瓜
this movie is damn mou liu de...but is okie la already..
then finish bath go out eat my breakfast & dinner...
we go midah having dinner then after that bak home lu..
then i continue my homework...
coz tuesday pass up leh..
then after done it me n dear watch tv- genius go go go & beatuful cooking..
is damn funny de...somemore got justin & stephy & alex leh...haha
got many leng zai & leng lui de...

today Sin Mun bring me a plant..
damn big de wor...
but quite nice...haha
then noon dear come fetch me go lunch...
yeah~~then 5pm dear come fetch me go college leh...
thanks dear every monday also come fetch me go lunch & college..
thanks so much..laopo love u dear...
muacks...love u always de laopo..
jc love forever...


No comments: