15 April 2009

Happy Candy Valentine Day

yesterday is Happy Candy Valentine Day
me have class till 9.15pm
then dear come fetch me..
i bought dear a box of sweet
is black current flavour...
but dear lie me say that he din buy anything..
at last he taking 1 HL box..
inside have few sweet in different flavour..
have ribena, 100 mango & grape, & clorets...

this is the sweet gave from dear..

haha..damn happy de...feel so sweet..haha"
ytd i borrow Sushi King card from my friend
then tot after class can go eat sushi de...
dim ji haih i reached LM there
damn many people is q up there...
cham mou..
finally we go eat at Gilly cafe..
just step in the cafe
i saw Danny again..
we have just say Hi..
actually saw him at there is not a suprise..
coz i always go there also will asw him
but once i saw him i will thinking Hang'z...
haha..she haven come bak KL
abit miss her tim..haha
duno how ar she?? but she say she come bak on May
then at class my friend say her company is Public Bank
bank the interest very good de...
i wana change job lu..
if her there hire people
i might be go there try..
coz she say MC 1 year have 30days...
then annual leave juz 14days
every year have bonus of rm1000++...
somemore bank is more good than here Popular..
so i will find dou job jao gonna bye bye from here..
wish myself good luck ba...

today i no class..yeah~~
hope today can go eat dou sushi lo..
if reali damn many ppl jao suen la..
next time ba? haha..
but today i think will OT
coz this month haven ot before
then wana do my assignment oso leh..
so muz ot then wait dear come fetch me ba...
wow talk le so long i oso haven go NZX before leh..
chinese new year go before
but all the shop no open..
till now say wana go also no chance...
haih...but i noe my dear promise me before
so he will bring me go soon...haha

No comments: