24 April 2009

fierce day

last 2days i borrow 1 book from my company
is call scret woman...
then is got some hamsap thing de..
actually is knowledge..
but custom is stop our stock..
finally now reach our store already
& finish seelling to popular & other external customer...
haha i waiting got stock i will buy 1...
is rm28..u can find the book from popular..
but i buy is more cheaper coz got 30% ma haha..
so just only rm19.60...haha


this is the book i said
this is the 1st topic
haha...then is bored day today...
haih i damn fierce de coz keep scold ppl..
coz those ppl always chase me this & that...
i dun like ppl chase me thing de...
like dun trust me gem...haiyo
shit de wor...haih then my hp yao got problem leh..
cant sent msg...made me & my dear argue..
till now he still haven msg me at all...
shit de wor...last time jao calls record lost d...
now yao cant sent msg...
but is okie liao mayb digi urgrate something ba...haha
haih sien ar? wana buy new hp de SE G705...
but is expensive now rm800++ so i waiting drop price...
then that ppl yao always like dun want go college gem..
coz i sit his car go geter de...
so i today call those sales team..
see who gonna go out fetch me along to lrt
then i take lrt go there...
haih sien lo..always like that..
shit...they call me buy car wor...
harlu my l lesen haven get it leh..
somemore my notebook haven buy yet..
so where got extra money to buy car..
i now wana change better job..
my classmate say her company is public bank....
so i will try sent resume go see interview me anot..
then my lecturer say got job intro to me also..
so i just wait them & sent resume lu...haha
yeah better change work...hate here much...

1 comment:

mun muiz~ said...

add oil ler~~^_^