08 May 2009

05 & 06 i sick d...
so just stay at home rest..
duno why my heartbeat so fast..
but the doctor say i am okie de wor..
so just give me relax medicine jek wor..
cheh so cheap de..
after that wednesday dear din work also..
so i pui him go wash car & cut hair
the salon just near my house..
is his fren's brother open de..
so he just go & try it lo..
shit...u all dun go tim ar..
at Damai Perdana new shop there call hair bar..
my god..not very leng leh..
somemore cut my dear de hair till very short gem..
i like him long hair de ma haha...
muacks sek fan dear...
then whole say just stay at home le..
somemore no mood for study leh..
but exam is coming le...
thanks dear always besides me when i happy. unhappy or sick
dear always caring me...haha
laopo feel dou that warm haha..
thanks so much dear..
laopo love u always oh...big kiss for u...Muacks
my exam table is below...


14th May 2009
2pm-5pm Intro to Business I

18th May 2009
9am-12pm Financial Accounting I


my god..i so scare leh..
coz wana memorize so many leh..
made me no mood for birthday gem...
but after business paper i wont scare lo..
can enjoy my birthday till 17th jek..
coz 18th got last paper leh..shit
hope i can pass it le...gambateh
so tired leh..today sin mun not coming to working..
then suddenly my best fren call me
he long time din find me le..
last time skol life we always geter tuition de...
he is Soon Hong la...haha
he come puspakom there so he come find me lunch lo..
haha then we eat at connaught there la...
after ate jao bak lu..still early la..
wow he fat jor leh..like man jor gem..
but he said is fats not muscle wor haha...
then he now working business loan..
wow study also wor..study interal design leh..
me leh just business admin jek leh..
haha..cham de..he keep on say he is uncle wor..
mayb he fat jor so look like man gem lo..
haha..wow like that yao 1 week le..
i start from 13th holiday till 19th onli working bak
coz exam ar? wana study at home geh ma,...
somemore got study leave why i dun use it leh??
haha..yeah~~thanks god..

No comments: