25 May 2009

Hang out day

last week i whole day just working bak home & sleeping jek..
nothing special actually...
then let talk about saturday..
actually i just wana stay at home..
but p-Y say wana go find her college..
okie then i accompany her go...
her college is In-House..
just behind my college...
after that...last time the lecturer say she need take test..
dim ji sat go..that guy say no need take test
there is for who wana borrow loan de...
so next tuesday is 26/5/09 she can start class liao..
she damn happy de wor..haha
then after that bak to my college take PTPTN agreement
yeah~~approved liao la..
then we bak to TS
coz i wana buy movie ticket for tonite...
(I Corrupt All Cops)...i wana watch this movie..
haha after that we went to Pavilion getting our breakfast..
we ate at Dragon-i leh...wow damn tasty de oh...
wow damn bao de leh..p-Y treat me eat leh
but i got give rm10 also..
haha coz she no more change to me..
then after ate already 3something..
accompany her buy her gf birthday present after ate...
wow..but haven get it..still need time..
then i at there also bought jor my darling aNn birthday present..
haha hope my darling like it le...
after that she bak home take a rest
coz nite still wana go out...celebrate her gf birthday..
i meet up Mei Gie...my secondary skol fren...
wow we from Old Town chit-chat till Secret Recipe...
haha chat le..almost 4hours i think..
geng leh mayb long time din meet up ba..
after that my dear come watch movie with me..



he keep playing her i-phone..act is chat with her gf la...i playing her i-phone's game..damn funny de


No comments: