31 May 2009

friday nite after working going bak home..
then nite going movie with my lovely dear...
we watch (Night in the Musuem 2)...
wow damn nice de wor..yao funny sei
but my dear still sleepy until sleep le
geng ar?? mayb he tired ba haha..
then saturday stay at home...
sleep until 3pm+ le...haha
if dear din call me i think i still sleeping ba haha
then night go pm with Mei Gie & Mei Ling...
haha coz too bored d la..
after ate going bak ML's house...haha
then just chit-chat jao bak home le..
my dear come fetch me bak home le..
after that we going to BRJ for dinner
then jao bak home le...haha

today i going for learn car leh...
wow parking okie de wor...
but very hot la cant open air cond ma haih
then on the road okie le..but mendaki bukit not gd la
keep give uncle scold me leh
haih so cham de me...
then finally can bak home le...
haha on the road still okie wor..
but he still keep on say me de haih..
cham de then suen le..at Pudu there more sei..
coz too many cars la...then let he say me again..
haih finally reached le la..
but p-Y still sleeping my god..
then i just stay at cc & wrote this blog le...
no choice le..haih cham de...
hope she faster awake then i jao no need so bored le

No comments: