15 May 2009

Before birthday

thursday i going to having my exam leh..
my god then i so scare lo...
coz i memorize le many but like cant remember gem wor
haih then after finish exam we going to Mc D
we yum cha at there till 7pm++ leh..
my god..then raining leh..
after that i bak home wait my dear come
coz we date le Ah Miang eat dinner
then having dinner at Jln Peel the Queen's Park
we eat steamboat then she bring her gf also..
her gf call Zowin...
her name damn special leh..haha
thanks Miang she treat us eat leh..
haha mayb is celebrate my birthday ba...
after that bak home lu..
that fei poh lin lo..so bad de her..
herh..after ate we go bak home lu...

friday means today i going out with p-Y
i pui her go find college
coz she wana study design de..
so go kota raya my college there take some info lo...
after that reach Ts almost 4pm le..
then having something while waiting Mun come
she 1.30pm reach home but 4pm haven come out yet
haih shit...then we just walk walk till 6.00pm++
then bak home lu coz p-Y wana bak early...
so we din eat dinner le..yao din take picture wor..
too bad...haha but i saw 1 nice bag leh..
actually is big & small de...

No comments: