11 May 2009

Happy Mother Day

saturday whole day just stay at home copy notes for my exam..
haih sei la i just memorize jor something jek leh..
nite i tot going pm with ann de
then she say she sakit perut..
then cancel jor...coz i wana go out photostat note
so jao follow my mum go out lu..
then my mum say i walk myself wor
later 9pm only call her
that time only 8pm jek leh my god..
so i try to call niie..
she say she very hot stay at home..
then i reali duno wana call who lu..
jao call mei ling lo..tot she coming out pm de..
at last she come fetch me go to her house..
i stay her house till 10pm leh my god..
my mum reali ar...haih
then i found something is mei ling form1 or 2 de picture leh...
haha..funny sei le...sorry mei ling..
then nite dear come find me..
he give me some present is for my mum de actually..
haha is bird nest leh..wow i damn like to eat de leh..
but long time no eat le..thanks dear..
muacks laopo love u leh...
then nite he go clubbing-CocoBanana with brothers
coz celebrate Kelwin's birthday...

mei ling


this is the bird nest
sunday i wake up d...
then watch tv & cook maggi myself...
then dear 4something only come leh...
today he damn many thing to so till so late le...
then i take bath le we go eat malat ban mee
yeah long time no eat lu...haha
after having my lunch then we go Balakong Jusco...
wow just walk walk around there & bought 1 pillow...
coz i wana bring it to office use de...
then nite dear going bak eat dinner with her family at Pudu
then come bak eat with my family at mamak
haha..funny de...coz big day go where eat also expensive de...
so just go eat mamak lu..
but also expensive leh rm25 my god..
waiting dear coming
we going to Jusco lu...haha

No comments: