02 May 2009

Shopping Day

today hanging out with my jo dee muiz..
wow damn long time din saw her & hang out with her too
so miss her oh..
my lunch is ate geter with her family...
long time din saw her mum d also..
we ate at 大人餐厅..
not tasty de...
after ate we walking around at Sg.wang
then jo dee buy jor few thing..
i wana buy white pants de..
dim ji bought black pants tim...aiyo
after that buy jor slipper at Vincci too..
wow today using many money also leh..
bought con lens for my dear also..
rm55 for 3 pair...1 pair using 1month only...
then walk till nite..
wow leg also pain die leh..haha
we going to 代官山 yum cha again...
but this time din call thing eat la...
after that we take many pictures also...
nite going Old Town yum cha waiting my dear coming...
then we go Steven Corner there eat dinner...
just my dear having maggi curry at there...
we just chit-chat at there...
coz drink many water jor..
whole stomach also water..
actually my dear wana watch football match de..
haha..after that bak home lu...

No comments: