28 May 2009

STS setting up day

today morning going bak to office...
then almost 12pm we going STS from our office...
wow damn happy de coz no need bored at office ma
haha...wow duno how de leh...
then me& mun drive 1 car going...
coz i haven go before ma..
so we damn happy de le...
after that we reach there wow damn hot de leh
like no air cond gem actually got open de
shit de wor..after that start doing our work
work till 2pm++ we only going for our lunch..
wow come out jek my hp keep ringing de wor..
oh actually all finding Apple de leh
she din bring her hp..so all ppl call me lo
fan sei yan de wor..haih
after that after ate walking like many thing to buy gem
bu no 1 branded de shop lo pls..
haih like pasar malam gem wor...
haih so better u all dun for it le...
i am talking about The Summit ar??
i think just only college student going jek
coz beside that jao Segi le...haha
after that we finish by 7.30pm++ le..
wow damn tired de leh...my god
then go for dinner only bak home le..
i saw 1 pants at there de...tot wana go buy le
dim ji rm20 leh so expensive so din buy for it le
but quite nice de leh...haih cham de
haih damn hate my Assistant Manager de lo
shit de wor...haih he just keep walking here & there de
but din help anything de lo
then i help him paste those POS at wall le
he say unot fong bin paste la..i paste myself ba
i almost finish it le
he only say..better he dun say ba herh..
coz he say many guys keep seeing me wor..
WTF herh...dun say he cant tahan haha..just only he see me
diuz..hate him ar?? lan gentlemen gem...herh
haih all ppl also beh tahan him la..aiyo
then my manager just come here see ha jek wor..
cheh hate him too ar?? 2 also guy hate so much...
better faster leave here ar?? haih...
reached rome 9pm++ le..

peace~~
my shoes with mun's shoes
before going to setting up..boring at office
our novum hall in STS
discount for bookfair
acting customer
me with my novum colleague
ison-mun-carmen


promoting de book from novum

novum girls going to STS helping setteing up...

No comments: