01 May 2009

X-Men Wolverine

hang out with mun mun & bing bing...
before go Pavilion i go eat lunch with my dear
with mun mun too...
wow we ate lum mee leh haha...
yeah damn tasty de..
then after that we went to Pudu Plaza
tot can found that menicure shop..
but at last also cant found it...
then we went to Ts meet up bing bing...
we go buy ticket for tonite first..
(X-Men Wolverine)...
then we went to Pavilion shopping..
haih always is the same..
got money on hand wat also cant buy..
if no money yao damn many thing wana to buy..
aiyo why??
then after walk till tired..
we went to 代官山 there yum cha...

this is bing's drink calls mango

this is mine is vinegar

this our fruits


mun's mango
our man yu rice
wow damn yummy de...but expensive too la...
haha only we 3 people ate rm80++ leh my god..
then after that we bak to Sg.wang
bcoz bing wana wait her sister bring her go ate dinner...
then i bought key chain for mun & bing & my dear too...
after bought it we went to eat 龟连糕...
mine (may 16)- mun (dec 23)- bing (apr23)
damn tasty oh..after bing bak..
we go find shop for medicure..
then i make my medicure rm36 leh..
is quite leng la..

sorry to my darling ann leh... coz i say i go do medicure with her de..
but i free on that day
so i go made myself first...
but i still will wait mia u go made medicure again de...
wait me ya ann okie??
after made it yao bak to Ts meet up my dear
coz we have movie tonite...

me with bing

me with mun

No comments: