17 May 2009

Happy 19th Birthday

saturday dear taking off day with me
then we wake up le..
going to Sunway Piramid..
wow damn long time din go le..
somemore dear logn time din accompany me shopping too...
then we reach there jao go Kim Gary
haha damn tasty de..but too bao...
then we go buy movie ticket...
watch (Angel & Demons)...
wow quite okie ga...but at 1st my dear sleeping leh..
but is talking about church & Christian de...
then after movie i bought jor 1 bag for myself..
damn like it leh..haha then dear bought me a green tea also..
thanks dear...after that almost 6pm...
we start to going to Pavilion there..
we having dinner at UOA Sasaiki...with darlings
thanks all my darlings...muacks..
then reach there almost 7pm..
they booking 7pm too..after ate is 8.30pm..
then walk to Pavilion meet up darling Niie & dj...
after that...dear wana watch football actually..
but no 1 cafe have empty place..
so suen ba...at last we drink at The Coffee Bean...
after that we having cake at there...
finish eat cake we going 3rd round again...
we go Steven Corner yum cha...
thanks my dear & my darling...
coz actually they tonite have to give me suprise...
but at last aNn tell me de truth haha
but also happy leh..coz have my dear & darling celebrate with me
haha...after yum cha already 12am lu...
they de deng pui me yum cha till 12am..
pass my birthday leh..so gd de darling..
haha..so happy ar today..& receive many msg from friend..
but got some babe also no sms at all...
so sad ar me...haha








funny & sweet couple JC LOVEshe waiting the Mr.Right
funny couple
eating at Sasaiki


darlingz...where is niie

our double chocolate from The Coffee Bean



my dear looking i drink myself he scare cant drink it

made a wish
happy birthday to myself
my funny dear eating chocolate coz so hard to eat
sweet couple niie & DJ
this ring is dear bought for me..from TOMEI
this bag i bought myself...i damn like it this card is mun mun made it for me...thanks ya

No comments: