20 May 2009

Finish Exam Day

17/05/2009

sunday i whole day stay at home doing my Accouting homework...
bcoz tml have to exam liao...
cham de...9am leh..
after that dinner i follow dear's family go Hou Kee at Youlek
wow damn tasty de leh..sure very expensive le...
after ate dinner...we bak home to watch movie..
today yao stay at my dear's home...
bcoz nite we wana watch tv (Genius Go Go Go)
haha...damn funny de...
after watch i continue my accounting..
midnite only think dou i forgot bring my Examination Docket...
haha...tml early morning only bak home take ba...

18/05/2009

Today early morning 6am wake up bak home take the docket..
bcoz scare jam leh...
but we reach home almost 7am le...
then we having breakfast at his home there....
after ate dear fetch me go LRT..
yeah~~so scare yao exam le..
but is last paper already...
i finish paper by 10.30am leh...
damn mou liu..sitting there wait my fren le..
after that we going to sing k at Green Box...
damn cha de green box...
ntg to eat de leh...just having drinks..
so i with Pey Ying going to Madam Wong having lunch only go up..
after sing k almost 4pm...
we yum cha at Little Taiwan..
wow those food ot very tatsy yao expensive wor..
i wont go there again le...herh..
after that we chit-chat at there until 6pm..
they ahving movie at TS...
so my dear fetching me bak home...
i bak home take bath & watch tv...
while waiting him come bak..
watch tv until sleep already...
damn tired de me haha...after dear come bak..
we having dinner near my home 118 Restaurant...
wow damn tired de leh but i happy le..
tml mm xiong go working leh..haha

19/05/2009

today gonna to working le..haih sien nya...
then i let boss scold my god..
coz i open gen Restaurant City...
i just seeing jek...he mayb is pass by so saw it..
say i saw 3rd time already ar?
dun let me see it again...
WTF...my god..
i damn hate him form 1st time he saw it..
bcoz my other fren they also have play..
but boss din saw dou...
izit him de deng zhem dui me..herh
then noon come and lan hou sem..
ask how is my exam...diuz...
i receive 1 present form Sin Mun..
thanks so much leh...i damn like it...
actually i wana buy it long time liao..
but have found some leng de jek..haha
now no need buy lu..thanks so much..
Happy Birthday to Ah Foo...
today is his birthday...he being transfer from our dept to Marketing dept lu...
at here to wish him all the dream come true..
wow tml we gonna celebrate May birthday girl..
just only me and another collegue he call Apple...
but tml is her real birthday la.....


me with Adelin
me with Pey Ying

me with Catherine



DIBA+DIA student

my College Friend

Adelin paksa me smile with teeth

Sin Mun bought me de...damn ncie hor

this 1 is Daling aNn bought me de...like it much....

No comments: